Requirements on a daily basis:
1. Read the provided content and do some terminology research
2. translate material from English to Arabic
3. Make sure that the translated text maintains the original tone and meaning.
4. Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation software to assess the translation’s quality.
5. Verify the accuracy of translated documents’ grammar, spelling, and punctuation
6. Check in with the internal team and clients to make sure the translation satisfies their expectations.
7. When editing content, keep in mind that its original format (such as typeface and structure) should be preserved.
1. Proficient command in both Arabic and English
2. A strong eye for language, spelling, and punctuation issues and the ability to proofread documents flawlessly
3. Have expertise translating from English to Arabic for at least a year